Who are we?
Primary Dental is one of Australia's largest Dental Service Organisation, supporting a network of over 175 dentists in 62 dental centres across Australia. All our centres are fully accredited to National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
We are part of ForHealth Group. All but one of our centres are located within large-scale multi-disciplinary medical centres.
Benefits of joining us
When you begin practicing with us you’ll benefit from:
- Medical Centre home with internal referral opportunities and walk-in appointments.
- Support provided by our management team, made up of people with decades of experience working in and managing dental practices.
- Services that help you focus on delivering the best possible care for your patients.
- National network with the option to relocate if needed.
- Flexible contract terms that suit your career goals and changing needs.
- Strong online presence, modern website and highly targeted marketing campaigns.
- Preferred provider arrangements with various health funds.
- Clinical autonomy.
- Strong industry partnerships with suppliers and experts.
- Most importantly, a lovely skilled team to support you at the centre.
“I love working with Primary Dental because I can make my own decisions in regards to patient care. The administrative staff are caring and civilised in relation to management.”Dr Nick Galathris, Sydney and Campsie
Outstanding professional growth
“Everyone I have encountered at Primary Dental has shown me unwavering support and I’m grateful to them for allowing me to build my practice.”Dr Tania Phan, Melton
Freedom and flexibility
“An enjoyable environment to work in,
with the atmosphere of a family practice, serving the needs of the local community.”
What are dentists in our network saying?
“Working from Primary Dental allows me rewarding autonomous practice as well as the space to still be there for my young children”Dr Candy V, Wyoming
“I count myself very fortunate to work with Primary Dental. I’ve been supported, inspired and appreciated and as a result I feel that my skills as a Dentist have improved. I can’t imagine working with anyone else”Dr Brett Moore, Werribee
“The best part about working with Primary Dental is the people. The whole team feels like one big family. All amazing colleagues.“Dr Ena Oberoi, Mt Druitt
“I love working at Primary Dental because I can make my own decisions in regards to patient care. The administrative staff are caring and civilised in relation to management”Dr Nick Galathris, Sydney & Campsie
“Excellent management, great support and friendly people to work with and plenty of patients”Dr Chintan Patel, Wentworthville
“I would definitely say that there is a lot of positive camaraderie, and I always feel very valued for what I add to the organization ,and I am very grateful for the opportunities and support I get.”Dr Craig Calleia, Rouse Hill NSW
"The immense flexibility and support I've received from Primary Dental allows me to meet the demands of being a full-time student and still be able to do the job I love!"Dr Elizabeth Goh, Oxley QLD
“I would say that in the 7 years I have worked with Primary, I have seen the company striving to respect its contract with dentists, which offers stability and a large variety of options.”Dr Gabriela, Southport QLD