By focusing on the above, Primary Dental has become one of Australia’s leading providers of services and facilities for dentists and the public at large. With the evolution of Primary Health Care Medical Centres over the last 20 years, Primary Dental has evolved into a 57-location network of modern dental centres in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and the ACT.
Primary Health Care Limited
Parent company Primary Health Care Limited offers a broad range of medical and health related services within their Medical Centres and pathology labs across the country.
Primary Health Care Limited’s operations include:
- 71 Medical Centres where over 7 million consultations will take place each year.
- 98 pathology labs where 11.5 million pathology episodes are conducted each year.
- 168 diagnostic imaging sites where approximately 2.5 million examinations are conducted per year.
- Development of a range of health software and resources including clinical software and practice management software.
- Transport Health private health insurance fund.