Book an instant online appointment:
Invisalign Teeth Straightening
Having straight teeth doesn’t just mean a cosmetically perfect smile – it also means a healthy one.
Invisalign is a ground-breaking technology that helps straighten your teeth with a series of almost-invisible aligners. About every two weeks, the aligners are replaced with the next set in the series. The aligners are worn over each tooth and are made of smooth, comfortable medical-grade plastic. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will gently shift, until they’ve straightened to the final position prescribed by your dentist.
The end result can transform your appearance and boost your confidence with a straighter, healthier smile. Because it helps in correcting overcrowded or spaced out teeth, and may even decrease your risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
Will Invisalign treatment work for me?
Invisalign is an effective treatment for a number of common issues including:
- Overcrowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Invisalign, in most cases, is often the best treatment for mild to moderate cases of these issues. In more complex cases, an alternative treatment may be the most appropriate solution.
What does the treatment involve?
- The initial procedure involves x-rays, photos and impressions of your teeth
- A digital 3D image is then created and a precise treatment plan is established. This technology allows your dentist to show you the movements your teeth will go through with each stage of treatment
- A series of custom-made, clear aligners is made especially for you
- Invisalign aligners are worn for about two weeks before you replace them with the next set. You’ll visit your dentist at regular intervals to check on your progress. On average, most adults complete the treatment in under a year
What are the benefits over other straightening treatments?
- Appearance – Invisalign aligners are clear and custom made to fit your teeth. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing ‘invisible braces’.
- Comfort – The aligners are designed to be comfortable and unobtrusive. Unlike metal braces, there are no metal brackets or wires to cause irritation.
- Removable – Maintaining oral hygiene can be easier with Invisalign, because the aligners are quickly removable, so you can eat, brush and floss as you normally would
- Virtual Results – Using 3D modelling, you’ll be able to view virtual images of the final result, even before you begin treatment
If you’ve always wanted a straighter smile, our Invisalign-trained doctors at Primary Dental can assess whether Invisalign is right for you.
Hard to find time for an appointment because of your working hours? We offer extended appointment hours on weekdays as well as on Saturday.