What is afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to avail dental services when you need and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 Weeks, interest free.
Book a visit now at your nearest dental centre.
Pay for your visit over 4 equal fortnight payments*.
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*.
You can use Afterpay for treatments up to $1,400.
*Subject to Afterpay approval and transaction limits. Late fees may apply if you fail to make a payment on time. For Afterpay Terms please visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
How Afterpay works
Follow these 4 easy steps, it’s that simple!
Book your visit
Download the Afterpay app
Get your barcode in the app to scan at reception
Enjoy a healthier smile
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- To live in Australia.
- Proof of identity as per Afterpay’s conditions – Check Here
To use this service
- Book your appointment as normal.
- Get the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up. This will take less than two minutes.
- Before your visit, check your spend limit by selecting the barcode icon on your Afterpay App.
- After your visit, generate a barcode to be scanned at the front desk.
- Afterpay will debit the first fortnightly payment from your debit card.
- On approval, your payment schedule will be displayed in the App.
Other things to note
- The funds for the first fortnightly payment will need to be available at the time of your visit.
- Your available spend limit will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer and depending on the orders you have pending.
- Please ensure to check your spend limit prior to the appointment by selecting the barcode icon on your Afterpay App.
- *Subject to Afterpay approval and transaction limits. Late fees may apply if you fail to make a payment on time. For Afterpay Terms please visit:https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service